Live Summer Ice oyster
- Pricing: per dozen
- Quantity selector: x by dozen
Named for its carefully upbringing, these oyster lives the first part of its life in our deep-sea suspension trays before moving onto the beach to get a naturally tumbled finish. FLAVOR PROFILE: A high salinity with very firm somewhat transparent meats, sweet, lightly briny and a mild flavor.
For shucking instructions, please click here.
Storing your shellfish:
- When you receive your fresh, live shellfish, remove them from their shipping packaging.
- Place them in an open container to retain their natural juices.
- Cover the shellfish with a damp towel or layers of damp newspaper.
- Place them in your refrigerator.
- Shellfish stored this way will easily keep 2-3 days.
Need cooking ideas? Please click here.