Canadian beef, fish and shellfish, wine, craft beer, maple syrup, fruits and many other Canadian culinary specialties were showcased to Vietnamese ...Read more
- Pricing: per dozen
- Quantity selector: x by dozen
These oysters are our signature beach grown oysters. Known for their "full-slurp" effect, this oyster has a full body and showcases the mineral flavors of the Baynes Sound. They have a tough shell from being tossed around on the rocky beaches, but this only creates firmer meat. FLAVOR PROFILE: Briny flavor, robust finish, cucumber taste.
For shucking instructions, please click here.
Storing your shellfish:
- When you receive your fresh, live shellfish, remove them from their shipping packaging.
- Place them in an open container to retain their natural juices.
- Cover the shellfish with a damp towel or layers of damp newspaper.
- Place them in your refrigerator.
- Shellfish stored this way will easily keep 2-3 days.
Need cooking ideas? Please click here.
The Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, wrapped up Vietnam trade mission, strengthening agricultural bilateral ti...Read more